- This event has passed.
Hacking Health Queensland Cafe – Digging Data: Learn to Love Learning from Data (+ Experts)
April 24 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Digging Data: Learn to Love Learning from Data (+ Experts)
If you’d like to learn how to work (better) with data to gain insights, see opportunities & innovate, this event is for you.
We’re bringing in thought leaders to get you excited, entrepreneurs to share how they’ve leveraged data, & facilitators to help you work with data (from beginners onwards), including when attending hackathons providing access to data sets.
Light refreshments provided
6:05pm Experts share the big picture & opportunities with data; entrepreneurs give us practical examples; & data workshop facilitators show us how (no matter what your experience) you can ‘dig’ data (learn how to learn from it, including for insights & innovation – including at hackathons with “data sets” available to participants)
Who Should Attend
- startups in or impacting health
- health consumers
- patient groups
- health professionals & allied health professionals
- entrepreneurs, including social entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs (corporate entprereneurs) and founders
- researchers (and higher degree research students)
- students interested in health and innovation (a diversity of disciplines are welcome – from health, business, science, tech, engineering, design, law, & more!)
- health organisations
- experts knowledgable about trends impacting health
- technology transfer professionals
- health industry organisations
- professionals and businesses serving the health sector
- local, regional, state and federal government
- health policy professionals
- co-working spaces, incubators & accelerators with an interest in health
About Hacking Health Queensland
QUT foundry is here to help inspire, connect, and enable QUT connected students, staff, researchers, graduates and alumni to solve problems, shape opportunities, leverage technologies, and realise ideas and dreams to start, build and scale businesses and social enterprises, for economic and positive impact.