- This event has passed.
Hacking Health Athens: Focus on tools – Trillium-II Patient Summary webinar
January 29 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
The “Hacking Health Athens: Focus on tools – HL7 FHIR International Patient Summary” webinar will be of great use to the Athens Hackathon participants and anyone interested in the HL7 FHIR IPS Standard and related tools. The webinar is offered by Hacking Health Athens Chapter & Trillium II.
Join the webinar on Tuesday January 29, 2019; 3pm-4:30pm Central European Time – 4:00-5:30 pm Athens Time.
Objectives of this webinar
- What is Hacking Health Athens and why it matters to you?
- What is Sparkboard and how it will be used?
- What is the HL7 FHIR IPS Standard and what are the tools that can help you use it?
3:00 pm Welcome – Lina Nikolopoulou
- Hacking Health – what is it? How you can participate?
3:05 pm Getting Ready – Lina Nikolopoulou
- Sparkboard: from ideas to teams
3:15 pm Trillium II project – working with patient summaries and global standards – Giorgio Cangioli
3:20 pm HL7 FHIR International Patient Summary (IPS): an essential toolkit – Giorgio Cangioli
- What is the IPS?
- HL7 FHIR in a nutshell
- HL7 FHIR IPS specifications, tools (ArtDecor, Simplifier, GitHub, FHIR servers)
4:00 pm An example walkthrough: realizing an idea, Alex Berler
Sparkboard – use case of disaster management or something else
- What are the team you wish to have in the hackathon?
- eHealth Pass Demo
- How it connects to FHIR servers?
- How the retrieved IPS looks like?
4:15 pm Closing Q&A
4:30 pm End of webinar
If you wish to follow the webinar, registration is required. Participation is free of charge.