- This event has passed.
HH Waterloo cafe | November 28 2018
November 28 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Hacking Health (HH) Cafes: where ideas and people mingle. Here is how the night is going to go:
• 6:30 – 7:00 pm: Networking and light snacks
• 7:00 – 7:05 pm: Opening remarks
• 7:05 – 7:20 pm: Sherri Tryon, Manager, Workforce Development & Conestoga Career Centre and Pejman Salehi, Chair, School of Engineering and Information Technology, Conestoga College ITAL
• 7:20 – 7:40 pm: Shane Kilpatrick, Membio Inc., who is investigating how life-saving medicines for detrimental diseases cannot be commercialized due to their complexity and problems with manufacturing and scientific innovation.
• 7:40 – 8:00 pm: Ayah Ali of Qoltom, who is looking to create a rollator that helps with fall prevention through an automated braking system. They were winners of Hack4Health 3.0
• 8:00 – 8:30 pm: Wrap-up and Networking
Hope to see you there!
Note: Parking is FREE after 4 pm