- This event has passed.
HH Berlin Patient Care Goes Digital Hackathon
February 25, 2017 - February 26, 2017
Patient care goes digital
We are inviting physicians, psychologists, nurses, scientists, patients, entrepreneurs, designers & developers to team up for one weekend conceiving innovative ideas within healthcare. The goal is to gather 25 experts to work on different healthcare challenges and compete in a hackathon for long term project support. The focus for this hackathon will be: How can we improve patient care by using digital technologies?
How to get involved:
- Sign up on hhberlin.sparkboard.com post your idea or pain point as a project and build your own team or join an existing team
- teams should consist of 5 participants with multidisciplinary backgrounds e.g. a medical doctor, developer, designer, entrepreneur and a scientist
- come to the venue
- meet your team
- enjoy good food and hack away
- throughout the event we will have keynote speeches and breakout sessions
- At the end of the hackathon most promising projects will be selected by the jury and rewarded with an extensive training and support through a strong local network.