- This event has passed.
HH Toronto Cafe: Past, Present, Future!
February 23, 2016 @ 6:00 pm
Happy New Year Health Hackers!
We are kicking off the Hacking Health meetups starting in February.
HH Toronto’s next Café is about hearing and learning from HH teams of the past. Through the past few years Hacking Health (HH) Toronto has been the catalyst and birth place for some amazing ideas and products whose aim is to marry tech and healthcare. Teams have managed to bring products from ideation to implementation. HH Toronto’s first Café of 2016 will bring back some of those teams to talk about their success and learnings.
Here’s how the night is going to go:
1. 6:00 – 6:30 pm: Welcome & Networking
2. 6:30 – 7:30 pm: Guest speakers tell us their stories
3. 7:30 – 8:00 pm: Panel discussion and Q&A
4. 8:00 – 8:30 pm: Networking
– Keith Chung : founded & developed Chime to manage everyday clinic chores
– Saurahb Mukhi : CTO at Think Research, Founder and CEO of FliiSolutions
– Douglas Moseley : Founder of OsteoMapper
– Conner Dickie : Co-founder and CEO of Synbiota
– Kenny Liang : Managing Director at Kenesis Systems, Founded Pocket Lab at HHToronto
– Stuart Watt : Founder of The Legacy Project
We will be giving away 4 devices courtesy of iHeart