- This event has passed.
Hacking Health Camp – Hackathon
March 18, 2016 - March 20, 2016
Look at last edition’s video
Health professionals, patients, developers, designers, entrepreneurs, … together to co-create innovative prototypes in healthcare.
A hackathon is a rapid prototyping solutions marathon build by team. Join a team or submit a project and share a unique experience to imagine the future of healthcare. Event is open to everyone who want to change the world of healthcare !
Register Now ! Submit a project !
Submit a challenge
A challenge is a healthcare problem that could be resolved by a hardware or software digital solution or both.
Topic could be : medical record, open data, care delivery, hospital-city link, mobile health, quantified-self, aging, patient empowerment, patient engagement
Challenge owner presents his project on friday evening in 1 mn and then look for a team.
You can look for a team before the event by using the sparkboard or recruit yourself attendees.
Challenge can be submit whenever you want before event started. More early is better to help attendees understand your project.
Partners give us tools, devices, data and services to help you implement your solutions.
To submit your challenge you need to subscribe to the event and then on the sparkboard.
This year our partner GET (Global eHealth Transforming services) identify unmet needs in the Health space that can be solved with the use of technology. That is, “market gaps” where seems there are not enough IT solutions and, therefore, can become business opportunities for eHealth entrepreneurs and companies
LIST OF UNMET NEEDS
Find your team
Before subscribe you may exchange with challenge owner and other attendees, via the sparkboard or by coming to our Hacking Health Coffee.
To be informed on next Hacking Health Coffee, subscribe to the mailing-list
It’s on friday evening, after challenge’s owners pitch, team will be official
Rules and IP
There’s a rule and a code of conduct for the hackathon. In brief all stuff realized during the hackathon is open-source but you can choose to do otherwise by asking the team before.
However IP is not a question here : IDEAS DON’T WORTH, ALL IS ABOUT EXECUTION. This event is a new way to learn and collaborate, let’s share your ideas and listen to others. If you find something interesting there’s a long way to success where we can help you with Hacking Health Accelerator and Hacking Health Factory.
assign by the jury to reward a project on a topic
> Health solution most likely to succeed
> Best innovation
> Best solution for healthcare collaboration
> Best solution targeting clinics
> Most innovative health solution
> Best solution targeting hospital
> Best solution for healthcare system
> Best health education solution
> Hacking Health choice award
> People’s choice award
assign by the sponsor on his topic
Health innovation for patient
This award reflect our will to help developping solutions and services across the drug for patients empowerment.
- project promotion on sanofi.fr
- pitch project internally in front of the innovation community of Sanofi France
- half day coaching and mentoring on the project with Sanofi experts
Improving patient results
At Medtronic, we think technologies, data and our common expertise with our partners can help create new model of care, optimized and value based, able to improve results for patients as reducing costs.
- Web site (external and internal) and social network promotion
- 10h coaching with Medtronic ressources
- Half day brainstorming session with Medtronic experts
- Product promotion on booth in congress where Medtronic expose
Asset performance management award : GE Healthcare aim to improve XRay management for the patient all along his healthcare path. For example an app to manage waiting room by using usable and administrative data and machine learning.
- team coaching by GE Healthcare experts : 5 days/expert
- pitch to Asset Performance Management business unit
- connections and follow-up for experimentation in hospitals
- access to the market: get in touch with customers
Health innovation to improve patient experience between two hospital care visits
This award target our priority to create innovation for patient quality of life improvement and answers to unmet needs in healthcare.
- project promotion (roche.fr website, public and internal meetings of Head of Innovation team)
- pitch at internal Roche Lab event and internal communication to the enterprise
- 2 half day of coaching and advising to follow-up project and make external relationships
Topic : prevention and therapeutic education
The main mission of Humanis is to offer a better quality of life to everyone. It mainly supports vulnerable people (health, unemployment, handicap, widowerhood, dependency)
- provision of resources and expertise (legal, financier, relationship)
- improve the visibility via external communication actions of the group Humanis
- presentation of the project to the management team of Humanis
Doctissimo.fr is the partner for health and well-being of users, the site meets monthly average of 7,000,000 unique visitors. Doctissimo offers both expert information and dialogue spaces where 3 million members of the community gather to exchange. Doctissimo’s prize will be awarded to patient oriented innovative solution, illustrating the best brand signature “Live well every day”.
Doctissimo will relay the award on its website and promote the winner’s solution!
Prix Hacking Health Factory
project support assign by a partner based on team and project power to succeed with the help and expertise of Hacking Health Factory
La Javaness, accelerator for digital innovations, create bridges between big player and startups and contribute to build the digital Europe. La Javaness take care to build and secure partnership with big players in all domains.
As a Hacking Health partner, La Javaness give access to the acceleration program. You will have full-stack and dedicated follow-up on all business and technologies issues :
- Hosting at Remix coworking, entrepreneur community in Silicon Sentier Paris
- 0,5 day / week lean startup follow-up with a Startup Hacker
- 1 day / week digital expert (UX, Data, Growth hacking, IT)
- 3 mentoring sessions with insightful entrepreneurs
- technical experimentation platform access UX, Devops and Big Data
- accountability, legal and HR resources with our partners
Integrate La Javaness program after the hackathon is the guarantee to build an MVP that fit your market and access to big player in healthcare to accelerate customer acquisition.
ekito, the french company builder, recruits startups, entrepreneurs and changemakers.We work in an authentic lean startup way, to fastforward your project. We generally save 3 to 6 months to projects.
ekito is the right place to experiment, validate, build and groooooooooooooooow. We have access to a large ecosystem of infrastructures to test assumptions and validate a product/market fit.
As a Hacking Health partner, ekito will boost your project by providing mentoring and hosting to your team. We will also introduce you to some industry leaders for business development purpose
bwcon IoT prize will be awarded to the most innovative project making use of the Internet of Things. The winning team will get exclusive access to the coaching programme of the IoT Accelerator Arena42 based in Stuttgart. It comprises 8 Coaching Days covering Business Modeling, Marketing, Design, IPR, Legal and Pretotyping at an overall value of 6.000 Euro.
« Starter Class », la prépa des créateurs d’entreprises innovantes.
Pour aider les entrepreneurs innovants à mâturer leur projet, leur BP et optimiser leurs chances de réussite, SEMIA a imaginé ce programme s’étalant sur 6 mois (3j/mois) avec un double objectif:
- Aider les « start—uppers » à structurer leur offre autour de propositions de valeur clairement identifiées
- Développer leurs compétences entrepreneuriales
With Rockstart Digital Health build, validate and scale your digital health startup and find the best international product/market fit.
2-4 hours of one-on-one coaching with Rockstart Digital Health Program Director : Maarten De Braber
- pitch session on a plenary session of Angels Santé
- coaching from Ayming :
- newsletter communication for the winner
- website communication
- invitation on event organized by Ayming during the year with pitch session
- morning consulting session by our Innovation & Sub team to analyse fund raising opportunity
- 3 meetings with Ayming customer’s company in healthcare
- free meeting room for 1 meeting with a potential customer organize by the startup everywhere in the world where Ayming has offices.
- webinar with your customer during one organize by Ayming on healthcare (usually october)
- coaching from De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés : 2 hours brainstorming meeting in our office in Paris with 2 lawyers specialized in innovation to help the team in building and validating legal aspects of the project. Also a special communication on the project in our network.
RV dans les jours suivant le hackathon pour étudier le projet et les financements
Pitchs training session
Design Thinking workshop – prepare your project
Innovate to improve patient’s quality of life
Isabelle Vitali – Innovation and Alliances Development Director
POUR UN BIEN ÊTRE COMMUN À L’HEURE DE LA SOCIÉTÉ CONTRIBUTIVE
Hacker, remixer, innover par ceux qui vivent, produisent, et inventent la santé de demain
Grand Amphithéâtre de la Fac de médecine